Lithium Mod - Source built-Cant wait to See how this community built rom developes

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am Just starting this to sound Off On what you all think/Ratings of this rom so far I will be posting another thread on here for suggestions & when Jrummy comes back from his cruise Hopefully he will read it & pass it on to the rest of the Lithium Mod developing team

I am amazed & happy to see the top Rom developers join Forces to build a Rom that has the best of the best features,The best part of this Community based rom is you have rom developers dedicating there time to this rom
Lithium Mod will reduce the amount of times we will have to re-flash are roms.

It is based off of Jrummy's source code but I am guessing by
Lithium Mod 2.0
they will have all there source code combined to a Kick ass source code aka as
Lithium Mod.....

It will make one kick ass Rom

dpaine88

Reaction score
Only been running Lithium for a day or two but I love it so far!

bigchris

Reaction score
I have been running it in Jrummy's red theme and I will say that I am extremly impressed so far. It runs so smooth that it almost feels as though it has a fluid like quality to it. Quadrant scores have been fairly normal thus far but the feel of the rom makes it seem much faster then the score would suggest. I have not encountered any issues at all and I unplugged from power at 630am this morning and as of 1:30pm today I am still reading 90% battery life with my normal daily use. I am looking at possibly updating my wife's droid to the new rom in the pink life theme sometime in the next few days.

I am also excited to see how this progresses.

-Chris Brock

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i only rooted a week ago, to Kang v5.0.9, but then immediately flashed LithMod. I'm using the WMD theme, and it is SUHWEET!!! because i started with JRum, i don't have anything to compare it to. but, like others have said, LithMod is super smoooooooth. my Quad score is around 1150, but it seems faster than when i was scoring 1250 or higher with Kanger. given how smooth it is, and the fact that it's only the initial release, i'm plenty happy to stick with it for a while!

the only issues i'm having are minor/cosmetic:

1. the "answer call" slider is partially hidden off to the left of the screen.

2. i can't load any additional live wallpapers to settings from either allinone script or Absolute Systems (after i add a LWP from the script, i get a FC when i try to activate one of the new ones from settings - and "fix permissions" doesn't solve the issue).

3. some people have complained about Maps/gps not working properly. i personally haven't had that issue.

4. would like a few more "LitMod" static wallpapers, just to play with..

overall, by far and away, just an outstanding rom!!! dancedroid

foxdog

Reaction score
You are having an issue, drocap shouldn't say that every time you take a pic, not sure why its doing that, maby you have superuser to notify you every time access is granted, your pics will be a lot nicer if you figure that out :)

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are having an issue, drocap shouldn't say that every time you take a pic, not sure why its doing that, maby you have superuser to notify you every time access is granted, your pics will be a lot nicer if you figure that out :)

whoops! i was testing out Chevy's kernels last night, and had to reflash everything. forgot to reset preferences...

THAWARRIOR10

Reaction score
i only rooted a week ago, to Kang v5.0.9, but then immediately flashed LithMod. I'm using the WMD theme, and it is SUHWEET!!! because i started with JRum, i don't have anything to compare it to. but, like others have said, LithMod is super smoooooooth. my Quad score is around 1150, but it seems faster than when i was scoring 1250 or higher with Kanger. given how smooth it is, and the fact that it's only the initial release, i'm plenty happy to stick with it for a while!

2. i can't load any additional live wallpapers to settings from either allinone script or Absolute Systems (after i add a LWP from the script, i get a FC when i try to activate one of the new ones from settings - and "fix permissions" doesn't solve the issue).

3. some people have complained about Maps/gps not working properly. i personally haven't had that issue.

first off, GO BIG RED!!!!

second, just curious what launcher you're using? i just flashed to litmod and pretty much have the same feedback stated above....thanks

Last edited:

bigchris

Reaction score
As a follow up to my first post, I am using ADW launcher and it is running without any issues at all thus far.

-Chris Brock

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

first off, GO BIG RED!!!!

second, just curious what launcher you're using? i just flashed to litmod and pretty much have the same feedback stated above....thanks

that's right - Huskers, baby!!! :)

i'm just using the free version of ADW, but i bought the Beautiful Widgets app. i also have LauncherPro Plus, and i really like it, too. but, LPP won't let me resize my widgets, and ADW does.

racketier

Reaction score
Lithium was actually running pretty slow for me. I tried using the script to keep 75mb of ram free but it didn't help. So I installed autokiller and set it to aggressive. My phone is once again very responsive.

Anyone else have luck with the stock settings or the scripts?

Lithium Mod Nextang
chevy ulv 800mhz usually
chevy lv 1.0ghz currently

foxdog

Reaction score
Lithium was actually running pretty slow for me. I tried using the script to keep 75mb of ram free but it didn't help. So I installed autokiller and set it to aggressive. My phone is once again very responsive.

Anyone else have luck with the stock settings or the scripts?

Lithium Mod Nextang
chevy ulv 800mhz usually
chevy lv 1.0ghz currently

Try clearing up cache with cache mate or another cache app