Lithium Gingerbread?

DrDiff

Reaction score
I was just curious to know if there will be an effort to take LithiumMod to Gingerbread. My droid doesn't care for any thing past 1.00 Ghz so Lithium Mod NG might be the end of my trail.

I have been in a cave lately and haven't noticed anything since mid 2010 Have been with JrRummy since Kangerade3. I prefer the great speed and battery life that Kangerade and LithiumMod gives my droid.

Thanks again for the GREAT rom guys keep up the good work! I don't knwo what I'm going to do when this phone eventually dies and I have to get something else. Hopefully 4G android at that time.

kamisan

Reaction score
kangergone

I was just curious to know if there will be an effort to take LithiumMod to Gingerbread. My droid doesn't care for any thing past 1.00 Ghz so Lithium Mod NG might be the end of my trail.

I have been in a cave lately and haven't noticed anything since mid 2010 Have been with JrRummy since Kangerade3. I prefer the great speed and battery life that Kangerade and LithiumMod gives my droid.

Thanks again for the GREAT rom guys keep up the good work! I don't knwo what I'm going to do when this phone eventually dies and I have to get something else. Hopefully 4G android at that time.

I was with you, loved Jrummy's work, the latest NG is not his I do not think, and I recently went to the latest miui ,, gotta say, havent looked back, quadrant speeds not as high but the phone is faster, no redraws, no quirky apps sticking in memory (like radio time does on most all custom roms)
I think Jrummy went to the droid X- so I don't think we will see anything from him on the d1 realm.
I was on kangerade from 5.07 forward, tried chevy (liked it just not more than kang, and a few others, again liked kang life better)

sorry to see it fade, but miui has been a good experience.

jsrje

Reaction score

Check out Sourcery V1.0. Fast, stable, and some great features.

Mortality

Reaction score
Also look up Project Elite 4.0. It's fast and stable and has good battery life.