Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Little lag but I have a d2. Somaybe that's why

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

dg4892

Reaction score
GB Rooted & Deodexed

Hey JRummy, I absolutely loved 1.5 but I couldn't resist Gingerbread. I'm currently running the Rooted & Deodexed version of GB. Since I'm rooted & Deodexed do I still need to sbf? And If I do need to sbf can you possibly explain why? I thought that I could just restore a backup that was 340 and then wipe/install Liberty 2.0

reuuin88

Reaction score
Hey JRummy, I absolutely loved 1.5 but I couldn't resist Gingerbread. I'm currently running the Rooted & Deodexed version of GB. Since I'm rooted & Deodexed do I still need to sbf? And If I do need to sbf can you possibly explain why? I thought that I could just restore a backup that was 340 and then wipe/install Liberty 2.0

Because Gingerbread is an entire firmware change, you're not able to directly flash over its kernel back to .340 based roms like stock ota, and liberty.

What you can do is wait for a rom based on GB, or..sbf. Which I'll be doing once 2.0 is out of test phase.

majorcovert

Reaction score
The only problem I'm having so far is when I open liberty settings I get a force close

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Same issue with settings. I'm going to see if it is corrected when I re install the toolbox

nordy420

Reaction score
Re-installing toolbox does not fix liberty settings fc. I tried that too.

teh_g

Reaction score
I just want to install this, but I can't spend $5.

Fry

Reaction score
Hrm. It's not rebooting into recovery when I try to install the ROM from Liberty Toolbox. It reboots, but that's it.

I'm on a fresh flash of stock 340, rooted with z4root, also installed bootstrap since I wasn't sure if I needed it.

EDIT:
Manually going into droid x bootstrap to load the rom the way we did for 1.0/1.5 is working now.

Last edited:

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Since you have rooted GB, you can either sbf, flash maderstock, or flash TBH Monster X 2.2.340 which is an sbf put into an update.zip file. You just flash in CW Recovery & you're done. You will have to re-root/ bootstrap.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.