www.twitter.com
Blue Liberty Droid (wcdunn)

status_bar_background-blue.png

Download Here :

smcdo123

Reaction score
status_bar_background-13.png

Download Here:

okay dude let me just say I LOVE YOU. no homo. i personally do not like the transparent backrounds that everyone loves so i am so happy about these MM because they are from droidpirate well the concept of them. Also everyone i know not everyone is computer smart but all you have to do is download...unzip...change the picture to the one you want and right resolution....zip back up and it works i just made a black backround with a jordan logo in bottom right. No issues either

wcdunn

Reaction score
Decided to give this a go. Made a back up, grabbed metamorph, and made it happen. The only thing I had to do was change my wallpaper back, no big deal.

Thanks Sensei. I love this. I dont know how practical this would really be to get built into the liberty toolbox, but it's a great feature. A+ work!

smcdo123

Reaction score
status_bar_background12.png

Download Here:

hey quick question i have made my own using gimp and they work flawless but are the images your using just blurry cause they are being blown up biggger when posted in the thread right? cause it doesnt seem like you post a ****ty image

SplicedX

Reaction score
any chance this droid can be made into a pull down with a transparent background? can it be placed in the lower corner like the others?

420Man

Reaction score
any chance this droid can be made into a pull down with a transparent background? can it be placed in the lower corner like the others?

That would be a good one. If you have time Sensei I would appreciate it too.