Liberty 1.5

gobbles23

Reaction score
I got Liberty 1.5 loaded last night and it does seem even faster than 1.0. I love it so far. Thanks again guys for making another great rom. Since installing I have had 2 minor issues. First on 1.0 I had a red round battery symbol up top. Last night I ran into a market issue after doing a fresh install it loaded up everything that I have ever downloaded from the market and installed it. That sucked. So i heard that it was just recommended that you wipe data and that it would work if you didn't. So I loaded up a backup of 1.0 and then flashed 1.5 over top. It was great and kept all of my settings, apps, homescreens. I installed the red gb theme and then the red round battery again. Everything was fine. Well this morning I just wanted to have a nice clean system so I did a wipe and fresh install and now I can't get the battery icon to change, but it worked when I flashed 1.5 over 1.0. Does this sound normal? Do I just need to wait till a red round 1.5 battery symbol comes out?

Also this isn't Liberty related, just android in general and I have had this issue several times in the past, but I can't figure it out this time and it is killing me. My gmail keeps saying that I have a message. I look and it says that there is 1 message in the inbox but it isn't showing any messages. I have gone into applications and cleared the data for gmail several times and it isn't working. Sometimes it will show that message and I will delete it and after a couple minutes it says I have a message again and doesn't show anything. Clearing the data worked in the past, but it isn't this time. Any suggestions? Also I tried to archive it to no avail. Thanks for the help guys

kkinderen

Reaction score
Happened to me in the past. Try going to settings > manage apps. Stop gmail and clear its cache. I think it will go back to zero for you.

OP
G

gobbles23

Reaction score
I figured it out. It popped up in my inbox on the computer too, so I deleted it there and now gmail is working.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App