Liberty 1.5 Known Issues

distvox

Reaction score
No...I had to do that already for other issues that went away so I wasn't sure if others had this problem. I guess ill have to do it again.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Try.it.and report back if.u still.have the.problem

No...I had to do that already for other issues that went away so I wasn't sure if others had this problem. I guess ill have to do it again.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Fuganater

Reaction score
Camera no longer works... anyone else get this?

Error is: "Cannot connect to camera."

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Nope try installing another camera from tool box delete your camera app.then install a new one I prefer blur camera

Fuganater

Reaction score
Nope try installing another camera from tool box delete your camera app.then install a new one I prefer blur camera

Thanks for the info. Didn't work at first. Got an error about not finding my sdcard... reboot fixed it.

EDIT: I lied. I installed the blur camera app though the Liberty Toolbox and I still get a message saying can't use the camera.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Ok well try to delete it.and install aosp camera or try to.install it over the blur camera

Natebrann

Reaction score
So today i installed the epic blue theme. It was great. but when i went to the gallery it wouldnt show the pics. So i booted into recovery did a data and cache wipe and reinstalled just stock lib 1.5. I went into the toolbox and and selected the gingerbread red theme hit install and it said the file was (bad) okay so reboot tryed installing mysterious beast.... same thing. So i said okay forget themes lets change the font....went in and changed the font and the bootloader image but didnt reboot. Went to go open handcent and a error message came up in spanish or french or something so I rebooted the phone and BOOM my first bootloader loop. Scared the hell out of me. I thought i was going to have to sbf. But luckily holding x and power then hitting the search button aloud me to get to a screen where i could wipe data and cache. Rebooted the phone and came up with the bootstrap bootloader menu and i got to restore back to before i installed Lib.

So was it Liberty? Honestly i dont know but i think ill wait to reinstall until i get some answers

Fuganater

Reaction score
Ok well try to delete it.and install aosp camera or try to.install it over the blur camera

Still get an error. It says "Oops.... something that flashs too fast" So ya can't read it.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Anyone phone freezing up?

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

Mine has been kind of getting slower and a bit buggy now, oddly. 2 nights ago it started rebooting every time I plug the USB in to the Droid and PC. Don't know what's up with that but if it continues then I'm going to have to SBF everything back and work it all from ground up again. Seems to be getting worse each day now. Even the ADW Launcher EX is gradually having more FC's each day. Also getting random reboots about 2 to 3 times a day too. It's getting rather annoying.

Everything was fine a week ago. I sure hope none of my paid apps just mysteriously disappear again like 2 of them did when I flashed Liberty 1.5 a couple weeks ago.

ssjvegeta003

Reaction score
I have two main problems since downloading Liberty ROM. The first has to do with my Droid 2 and the QWERTY keyboard. I have downloaded 4 different keyboards: Swiftkey, Gingerbread, Froyo, and the stock Blur. My problem is when I switch to the physical QWERTY keyboard and type using that, rather then on screen keyboard, I lose the ability to have the auto input/auto grammar correct feature, and this happens on ALL 4 of the keyboard models.

Prior to installing Liberty ROM, on the stock OS, when using the physical keyboard, that feature would not disappear. And I know the feature is still present, when I use the on screen keyboards, all of them (expect for Swiftkey) allows for the auto text input. I believe the creator of the ROM using the Droid 2 so it seems weird for me to believe that such a oversight is missing, it has to be something I did.

Second problem, is noted in the sticky is my phone will just reboot on random about once a day.

jkieffer46

Reaction score
Download the blur keyboard from the toolbox. It has suggestive spelling. I have another qualm though: the vibrate doesn't work with each keypress while using the onscreen keyboard. None of them. This is a must fix.