Liberty 1.5 requests

ksalce

Reaction score
First off, let me start by saying thank you devs for making liberty an all around awesome rom for any droid 2 owner. With liberty 1.5 around the corner, the only issue I hope gets addressed is possibly a status window when downloading themes from the liberty toolbox. If this gets put in, I would be estatic. Does anyone else agree? What other issues do you hope get addressed? Thanks guys :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's definately a good request. I completely agree.

miketoasty

Reaction score
Okay this is a fair request but this should not be a ROM request! The Liberty Toolbox is an app downloaded from the market. You could have Liberty 1.0 and get a message about this if they built it into the app.

OP
K

ksalce

Reaction score
Okay this is a fair request but this should not be a ROM request! The Liberty Toolbox is an app downloaded from the market. You could have Liberty 1.0 and get a message about this if they built it into the app.

Yes I understand that but I'm just hoping they include that with 1.5 if they happen to update the toolbox. Their are other small issues that are known with 1.0 such as usb charging light not working and other small issues but none of them really bother me. I would also be estatic if they somehow were able to put in the new gingerbread tv off animation when you shut off your screen but that's not really an issue that needs to be addressed. Its gonna be hard to improve an already nearly perfect rom liberty 1.0 provided.

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Is everyone donating that. That is requesting all this.

Jazz Metal

Reaction score
The biggest thing for me, although I think it's a rather small thing: Lock screen timeout. I don't like having to re-enter my pattern lock every time I turn on the display, and that's the one thing that Motoblur had that Liberty doesn't. All things considered, though, this ROM is frakking great.

leakim13

Reaction score
When dialing or when people call, pictures take up half the screen but only actually use a fraction of that half... I would love a full half screen contact pic.... Always seemed ridiculous to allocate that much space and then not actually utilize all of it.

From the Great North Woods

trook

Reaction score
I think that the droid x connected music player would be a great addition. its so much better than ours. It could be stock on the droid 2 for all I know now, its been a while since I've ran stock.

ACMtho

Reaction score
I think that the droid x connected music player would be a great addition. its so much better than ours. It could be stock on the droid 2 for all I know now, its been a while since I've ran stock.
you can download and install using fission rom manager