Solved LG V30+ Orange Border When Playing Videos

jimmysofat6864

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30+
For some reason, when I play a video in the browser, a orange border shows up around the video. I have all the accessibility options off so I don't know why it is there. Does anybody know how to remove the orange border? I have a picture below. The orange border is near the corners.
IMG_6996 copy 2.jpg

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum ...hmmm is it YouTube on browser you are playing ..have you tried different browser ?

OP
J

jimmysofat6864

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30+
Welcome to the forum ...hmmm is it YouTube on browser you are playing ..have you tried different browser ?
I was playing it back in the browser and yes I have tested out different browsers and it didn’t fix itself. However, I found out that it shows up because the video player shows the orange border when you tap the screen to hide the media controls. If you wait for them to go away by it’s own, it won’t show up.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I was playing it back in the browser and yes I have tested out different browsers and it didn’t fix itself. However, I found out that it shows up because the video player shows the orange border when you tap the screen to hide the media controls. If you wait for them to go away by it’s own, it won’t show up.
Okay good to hear it...