LG Revolution or Droid X2?

sir2545

Reaction score
I would have gotten the X2 in a heartbeat but that screen just isn't hittin on much. I would like to know for sure what the actual RAM is on the Revo. Hopefully someone will be posting it soon.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Like I said before the actual ram is 512mb. I contacted LG customer services twice and Droid Life. They both told me 512mb. Available Ram is even lower around 368 or so.

OP
R

rawr33

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in the speakerphone on my new Thunderbolt. :S Will have to decide what to do... trade it in? get a different phone? deal with it? hire Harry Potter to wave his magic wand to make it clearer and louder?? *sigh*

kparks

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in the speakerphone on my new Thunderbolt. :S Will have to decide what to do... trade it in? get a different phone? deal with it? hire Harry Potter to wave his magic wand to make it clearer and louder?? *sigh*

Mine is fine and I do a lot of speaker calls for music make sure u hit the hq button

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
R

rawr33

Reaction score

Mine is fine and I do a lot of speaker calls for music make sure u hit the hq button

hq button? I press the speakerphone button on the dialpad...

kparks

Reaction score
I'm talkin about just watching videos... my speaker calls are pretty good don't think u can find much better... Download go sms pro from the market its the best imo

CutterStark

Reaction score
LG Memory

On my LG Revolution My SystemPanel App shows about 350 MB memory and 12 GB on the SD card. It also cites System Storage 1 GB, Application Storage 1.5 GB and Cache 193 MB. The SuperBox app shows 1.5 GB "Phone" memory. With about 25 applications "active" and several widgets installed, I still have 134 MB memory left

So far I've found the battery life not great definitely have to charge during the day with 4lte and wifi on. Sucks that you have to reboot to turn 4lte off. Still I'm enjoying the phone, seems pretty fast

After some trial and error, rooted phone with (now updated) instructions on LG Revolution - RootzWiki.

Noticed a bunch of the bloatware widgets took up memory even when I deleted them from the homescreen. :mad: Used TitaniumBackup to Freeze

Apps I've frozen with no apparent problems (yet)

411 Search
AutoRun
Backup Assistant
BitBop
Blockbuster
Rookmarks Widget
City ID
com.android.LGSetupWizard
com.android.providers.applications
come.lge.mobilehotspot
DeskHome
Digital Clock Widget
Email
Email Widget
Friends+ Widget
Guided tours
Home 2.2.2
In Touch Widget
Lets Golf
LGWirelessChargingService
LTE Test Application
Message Widget
Mobile IM
Music Visualization Wallpapers
Netflix
News 1.0
Polaris Office
Rhapsody
Rock Band
Setup Wizard
SmartShare
Software update
Sync Service
Today+Widget
VCast Apps
VCast Media Manager
VZ Navigator
Weather
What's New
What's New Widget
Wi-Fi control widget
World clock widget

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the DROID X, I would recommend the LG Revolution. My mom has had an Ally and beat it to hell and it has had no issues. She has dropped it many times, dropped it in the toilet and more and its still going strong.

I have had 2 DroidX's in the same amount of time and they have both had lots of issues. Right now, my hdmi port is screwed up for no reason.

sent from my ZombieStomped X