LG May Soon Offer a G3 Stylus to Compete with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-g3-stylus-2014-08-05-01.jpg

Although we can't yet call this a direct competitor to the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 4, it looks like LG is cooking up something that might be designed exactly for that. It's called the G3 Stylus, and it's basically a phablet sized device with the G3 name on it.

Early reports peg the specs a tier or two below that of the Galaxy Note 4, but that could prove inaccurate in the long run. If the previously leaked specs of this device are accurate, then the 960 x 540 display will be sub-par compared to the Galaxy Note 4's 2,560 x 1,440 screen.

We will keep an eye out for this and give you guys the scoop as soon as we find it!

Source: Engadget

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When switching from the Note2 to G2 I was pleasantly surprised at how little I missed the s pen. I use a mesh tipped stylus now but the features that were activated with a push of the s pen button are either in my pull down menu on the G2 or easy to get to quickly, the wake phone to quick memo by holding the volume up button while screen sleeps is actually faster than the s pen method.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk