New LG G4 Rumors Suggest it May Come with a Stylus

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-stylus.jpg

If the latest rumors regarding the LG G4 are true, then LG may be trying to copy some of the success of Samsung's ideas. Supposedly, LG is planning to offer a stylus with their next flagship smartphone. Perhaps LG is counting on making a few buyers re-think their desire for a Galaxy Note product. The rumors seem solid too because LG actually filed a patent application for an LG G Pen stylus.

Here's the rest of the rumored specs:
  • 5.3-inch display with 2560 x 1440 resolution
  • 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
  • 4GB of RAM
  • 32GB of storage
  • A microSD support
  • 20.7-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization technology
  • 3,500 mAh battery
  • Android 5.0 Lollipop
If these "beastly" rumored specs are accurate, then LG's next flagship might a serious leg up on the Samsung Galaxy S6. What do you guys think of LG's chances?

Source: BGR

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Of course it's going to have crazy insane specs, cause I just got the G3 about a month ago.....My Luck !!!
That's every make.. You have to enjoy what ya got.. Keep it in great shape then jump in on the next one at your time when right for you

Tap'd by Big 6

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would they really reduce the screen size?
It wouldn't surprise me in the least. The G2, at that size, feels like a normal phone in hand and there's definitely a market for those that want a normal feeling phone but extra functionality of an s pen clone.
The biggest reason I've heard/read that some don't jump on the Notes is the ginormous look and feel of the phone.
Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I tend to agree with Mark. That size, while seemingly small thinking about my Note 4, is a good size for a phone. Big enough for videos, but not gigantic for you people with your little baby hands. Haha!

Anyway, if they do the pen well, I can definitely see it pulling some users from Samsung. I don't use my s pen as much lately as I did when I first got the Note 4, but life has also gotten quite a bit more busy, so I'm using it WAY more one-handed than I did when it was basically my main focus for the first month or so.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I would like to see just a bit bigger screen but I am sure when this device releases I will be checking it out...Love the G2 and G3 so I hope they continue with solid devices!

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
If they want to keep the same phone size as the G3 then a 5.2" screen would allow the room for the stylus.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would like to see just a bit bigger screen but I am sure when this device releases I will be checking it out...Love the G2 and G3 so I hope they continue with solid devices!
If my G2 would've had a stylus pen I wouldn't be rocking this Note4. The normal sized feel of the G2 made it harder to upgrade. I've got big hands so 1 handed I the Note4 is no biggie for me but I really can see a market for the smaller physical dimensions while having, technically, a phablet sized screen.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Specs do look nice, but what about the screen issues when in outside? Any word on that?