LG G5 Fire Sale! New Unlocked $479

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It is always nice to see a company take risks to bring something new and revolutionary to consumers. Unfortunately these risks often don't go as planned. This is exactly what happened to LG with the G5. Modularity seemed to be a feature that consumers were interested in as Google seemingly moved closer to a final version of Project Ara (which has now been canceled). LG decided to bring a modular design to consumers. While the design was revolutionary it didn't quite resonate with consumers. The product felt Beta and was plagued with build quality issues. The phone never really caught fire especially after Lenovo launched a much more refined and polished magnetic modular design (which has not done as well as it could have thanks to a Verizon exclusive deal).

LG's blunder can now be your gain. Of course you can find lightly used G5's all over the web for $300, but you can actually own a brand new top of the line flagship for a mere $479. B&H currently has the device on sale. This price also includes quite a few extras like the LG charging cradle, Standard battery and your choice of either a black or white garmin vivofit 3 activity tracker. This is an incredible deal when you consider the specs of this phone which include a Snapdragon 820 cpu, 4GB of Ram, 32 GB of storage, QuadHD display, and an incredible dual rear camera setup. I for one don't hate the design of the G5 and have actually enjoyed the phone. Head to the link below to grab this deal while its still available.

via B&H Photo

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It's still not a great deal IMO ....much better choices around .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I just noticed that Sammy reduced the Note 7 to $399. here in Thailand..

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I loved my G4, not feeling the G5 at all. Was forced to "upgrade" for free a few weeks ago when my G4 suddenly began boot looping. Apparently it's a relatively common issue and Sprint's solution is to phase the G4 out of existence. I asked them if they'd just give me a crappy flip phone to hold me over, as LG offered to fix my G4 for free and pay all shipping fees, but Sprint basically told me to screw off...and I need a phone for work so I had no choice but to upgrade. Been keeping my fingers crossed they'll eventually find a bypass for root, but it's not looking promising as Jcase abandoned the project after some jerk royally ticked him off.

I don't know, maybe I should just hop on the Sammy wagon. With them being so popular, people are probably cracking them left and right eh?