smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Verizon has announced availability for the LG G5 and its companion accessories to be available this spring via a news article on their site.

"Today from Mobile World Congress, LG introduced its latest smartphone, the LG G5, which will be available from Verizon this spring. The LG G5 sports a sleek, metal uni-body with a slide-out, removable battery and a modular design that allows you to customize your smartphone for your lifestyle. When you choose Verizon, you can unlock the full potential of the LG G5 with Verizon’s 4G LTE network, ranked number one by Root Metrics for overall network performance across the United States for the past five consecutive testing periods."

Verizon talks about the wonderful features of the LG G5 and of course the value of having the device on their network.

You can read the whole article at the following link...

LG G5 smartphone coming this spring to Verizon

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
But the bootloader is locked and it will have bloat.
Give me an unlocked version at full retail.

I'll just stick to my 6P and whatever comes out next.

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
The LG G5 opts modularity to offer new features. The Galaxy S7 perfected meanwhile the features that made the success of previous models

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
galaxy s7 http://www.iphon7.fr/

Last edited: