Lexlite Gingeraid 3.6

ender4212

Reaction score
My phone keeps rebooting every time I try to install Titanium backup. Any suggestions?

edit: Just saw the note about the app install issue. I'm doing a factory reset now.

Last edited:

bL33d

Reaction score
i went back to rubix blurry 1.8 till a good gingerbread rom comes out with transitions and themes.

dumb2droid

Reaction score
how do i install this? do i wipe data and cache? do i need to be on stock rom and update through clockwork like with gingerbread or can i just flash this while i'm on gingerbread?

jawonder

Reaction score
how do i install this? do i wipe data and cache? do i need to be on stock rom and update through clockwork like with gingerbread or can i just flash this while i'm on gingerbread?

Just click on the link in post one which takes you to the developers site were he explain how to install. He said you can just install over gingerbread.

ender4212

Reaction score
I had an issue I wanted to mention with this ROM. I installed it last night and got it up and running great and then installed juiceman's gingercomb theme. I continued to get the phone setup and everything worked perfectly.

This morning I get up for work at 3:30 am and try txting my fiancee. It kept telling me it couldn't be sent. I tried calling and got a 'the number is invalid' message. I rebooted the phone and the problem was still there. This entire time the 3G icon was missing up top.

Eventually I flashed back to the stock rooted gingerbread and everything worked again. I just wanted to bring this issue up in case others have a problem or hopefully if it is a problem we can find a fix.

OP
C

crypto

Reaction score
I had an issue I wanted to mention with this ROM. I installed it last night and got it up and running great and then installed juiceman's gingercomb theme. I continued to get the phone setup and everything worked perfectly.

This morning I get up for work at 3:30 am and try txting my fiancee. It kept telling me it couldn't be sent. I tried calling and got a 'the number is invalid' message. I rebooted the phone and the problem was still there. This entire time the 3G icon was missing up top.

Eventually I flashed back to the stock rooted gingerbread and everything worked again. I just wanted to bring this issue up in case others have a problem or hopefully if it is a problem we can find a fix.

i didn't realize there where any themes built for lexlite. If that was a theme meant for the stock rom then i'm not surprised you had problems

ender4212

Reaction score
Not sure what the theme was built for. I read that others had used it with the rom so I did. I'm back up and running with the same setup so we'll see what happens.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
I installed this ROM this morning. So far so good. It is a nice basic bloatware free ROM and seems very stable so far.

mwaters33

Reaction score
I've been running this since I heard it was out and like it.

Drew Garen tweeted last night that updates were coming soon. Looking forward to it.

DJxPanda

Reaction score
This is a great rom. Its very smooth and efficient. Battery life id astonding. One problem though is it tends to auto reboot. Also the stock adw launcher is laggy as balls. so im using launcher pro. But all in all this is a nice rom

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ender4212

Reaction score
I'm also using Launcherpo Plus with this ROM and I'm having an issue with the calendar widget. It's not allowing me to add an event. The screen pops to add the event but then quickly closes out again which makes the widget useless.