Let's see how many new Bionic owners are girls.

Reaction score
Well since some "boys" are claiming that Bionic= men & iPhone/HTC= women let's see just how many of us there are. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great idea how ever did u come up w it lol jk.. lets go ladies show ur bionic support

GBH2

Reaction score
You should set up a poll! I will be fun to see like 3 Woman to 37,835 Men. LOL. :)

I'll bet the percentage of woman who will own Bionics is much higher than the percentage of woman who hang out at an Android News and Fan Forum, :)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Actually, when leaving the vzw store last night I stopped at the food court, I had my Droidfourms t shirt on and the girl working there started asking me all kinds of questions about her droid 2..

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Actually, when leaving the vzw store last night I stopped at the food court, I had my Droidfourms t shirt on and the girl working there started asking me all kinds of questions about her droid 2..

Remember the old days when girls didnt talk to geeks?! :D

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

Just reminded me why didnt we get tshirts DX release did

GBH2

Reaction score
Honestly, more girls I know have bought Android phones lately than iphones - maybe I just know cool girls. :) Even my girlfriend bought a Droid 2G and she always said I was nuts for having a smartphone and would normally buy the exact opposite of what I told her she should get. :)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
It just hit me, must be a lot more than we thought or we wouldn't have this icon available...

:icon_ worthless:

Runs...

Last edited:

alboboy10

Reaction score
I have an HTC and my girlfriend has an atrix. Maybe I'm her girlfriend though according to that phone claim.

Funny thing my gf told me she bought an iPhone when she got her android. I almost broke up with her until she sent another text saying "jk"

Close call for her.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
well this thread topic will attract some geeks in a hurry.

"hey babes, y'all rooted yet? nudge nudge wink wink."

:)