Let's see how many new Bionic owners are girls.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
well this thread topic will attract some geeks in a hurry.

"hey babes, y'all rooted yet? nudge nudge wink wink."

:)

Imagine this thread on a call of duty forum lolll

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

colema

Reaction score
This is my second DROID. I am female. Now you can all go back to your moms' basements. :D

...and my netbook runs ubuntu :p

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just realized its 730pm all the girls are making dinner

......prepares for the virtual slap

phillyphill39

Reaction score
Honestly, more girls I know have bought Android phones lately than iphones - maybe I just know cool girls. :) Even my girlfriend bought a Droid 2G and she always said I was nuts for having a smartphone and would normally buy the exact opposite of what I told her she should get. :)

ive been trying to get mine to convert from her old blackberry but she's waiting for the new iphone :angry:. i have a perfectly good thunderbolt that she can use too.

OP
mznurseheather
Reaction score
Just realized its 730pm all the girls are making dinner

......prepares for the virtual slap

Honey I don't do the cooking or cleaning! I bring home the bacon & leave that crap to the manny.

BakedGoodies

Reaction score
Actually, I've always been a Motorola Droid fan over HTC, while my boyfriend loves HTC. When my original Moto Droid broke 3 months ago and I was waiting on the Bionic to come out, I had to use the Incredible. It was okay, but some things, like the keyboard, bugged the crap out of me. My mom is the same, too.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Actually, I've always been a Motorola Droid fan over HTC, while my boyfriend loves HTC. When my original Moto Droid broke 3 months ago and I was waiting on the Bionic to come out, I had to use the Incredible. It was okay, but some things, like the keyboard, bugged the crap out of me. My mom is the same, too.

So are you happy with your Bionic? dancedroid

OP
mznurseheather
Reaction score
No, I think it was the t shirt and an opportunity for free help.. the no talk rule I think still applies. They are sneaky :)

Not here. My daddy raised me right. He said jocks/pretty boys are jerks & won't go anywhere in real life. I hung out with & dated lots of "geeks" in HS......I was ahead of my time I guess. ;)