Let the anticipation begin!!! Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 COMING SOON

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
im just getting used to 1.0.0 but im excited to see what comes with 2.0. now if only i could get the dang theme to work.

Garrett

Taco

Reaction score
Honestly my GPS hasn't been faster since loading UD 1.0.0

Keep up the good work guys!

illmatic636

Reaction score
I just want 2.0.0 to drop soon so I can stop dealing with the low space notifications.

You may want to look into your Twitter or Facebook Sync. These programs are known for duplicating and triplicating contacts and can have a huge affect on you memory space. Not sure if Low Memory is UDEX Rom related issue.

jbrock98

Reaction score
I hope someone takes on the task of porting the whole Galaxy S theme 4 2.0.0 this is hands down my favorite theme right now only thing its missing is being on top of Ultimate Droid

Sent from my Droid

jawa6969

Reaction score
I just want 2.0.0 to drop soon so I can stop dealing with the low space notifications.

You may want to look into your Twitter or Facebook Sync. These programs are known for duplicating and triplicating contacts and can have a huge affect on you memory space. Not sure if Low Memory is UDEX Rom related issue.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/92381-low-space.html

I don't have Twitter. I think it's an issue with the ROM (see above link). Rebooting fixes it but it always comes back after a week or so.

warrior21

Reaction score

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score

joeybarclay

Reaction score
My UD gps is better with wifi turned off, it located about twice as fast and was more accurate.

luigi90210

Reaction score
well i love UD but i have to admit CM 6.1 RC3 is a great rom, im just hoping UD2 will be better than CM 6.1(UD always has imo but i would like to compare both roms before making a final decision)

ps bd you should add in some cool features like the hibernate mode from the desire HD rom