lego blocks instead of pics in web pages

DeathSquad74

Reaction score
Having issues with web pages not showing pics, but instead getting a Lego block where the pic should be. Tried clearing cache and cookies with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's because what is supposed to be in place of the lego blocks is not a picture, but adobe flash.

OP
D

DeathSquad74

Reaction score
From what I understand adobe flash is supposed to be part of the browser on the droids. The problem that I run into is that only Droid 2.2 is supported but leads you to believe from the website that it can be run on the 2.1

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The lego block looking thing is not actually a picture, it is a flash image which cannot be displayed without Adobe Flash Player on your phone.

Flash player is NOT supposed to work on 2.1 so you will need to wait for 2.2 to be released OTA to have Adobe Flash Player on the phone.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Or you can root and install a Froyo Rom.

OP
D

DeathSquad74

Reaction score
Rather not take a chance of violating the warranty. As much of a tech junkie I am, I am also broke and can't afford to replace the phone...even at the $89 with insurance coverage.

OP
D

DeathSquad74

Reaction score
It was adobe's website but I just misread what it had said. It says that you do need the 2.2 but almost took it as it currently supports 2.2 but will eventually support 2.1 too. Me being me I just misread and misunderstood.

eliassami5

Reaction score
Rather not take a chance of violating the warranty. As much of a tech junkie I am, I am also broke and can't afford to replace the phone...even at the $89 with insurance coverage.

its pretty much impossible to screw up your phone by rooting it..there is always a way to go back to stock. Read up a little more bud