Clearing Web Browser

jpacheco

Reaction score
Does naybody know yet how to clear the web browser? I can clear the history, and on my old phone that would clear everything like web pages, cookies (if that is what it is called here), and most traces of where you had been. On this hone when I clear the history, it doesn't seem to do much.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Once in the web browser click on the little star tab on the top right hand corner next to the URL, once you do that you will be brought into the Bookmarks page, once there look at the top, you will have Bookmarks/ Histroy/ Saved pages "for offline reading" , click on History, then click today, then click on the menue tab at the bottom left hand corner "next to the Home button" a box will come up "Clear History", tap it, all done.

OP
J

jpacheco

Reaction score
That is what I have been doing. But when I go back to pages I have visited before, I can still see places where I have been with the links greyed over. I'm not sure I'm stating what I am trying to say.

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue.. it's not clearing the history no matter what I do.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

*86eyerok*

Reaction score
If you open you're web browser and then touch the menu soft key and select settings then select privavy and security, thats were you can clear the history, cache and cookies.

OP
J

jpacheco

Reaction score
When I press the softtkey I don't get an option for Settings. (Forward, new window, add bookmark, share page, Find on page, Desktop view, save for off line reading). Am I not looking in the correct place?

*86eyerok*

Reaction score
jpacheco said:
When I press the softtkey I don't get an option for Settings. (Forward, new window, add bookmark, share page, Find on page, Desktop view, save for off line reading). Am I not looking in the correct place?

You have to scroll down a little when the menu pops up. Seetings is all the way at the bottom.

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Ok I figured it out... After doing the usual stuff you have to clear all form data too. I have never had to do that on any of my other phones... Once I did that I was good to go.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2