LED notification

CeeDroid

Reaction score
I've been using the Cyanogen rom for a while now. I've noticed that my LED doesn't blink anymore when I have a notification. It worked fine when I first installed the rom. Now I get nothing. Does anyone know what the deal with that is?

Arius1

Reaction score
I could've sworn my led notification was working. Suddenly today it's not. The only thing I added as juice defender.

This goes for stock email app, gmail and touchdown. I did disable juice defender and no luck.

I have battery saving set to performance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

locofocos

Reaction score
No problems with mine so far. You might try using titanium backup (if you rooted) to freeze your apps to see if any in particular are causing it. As I understand, there are some excellent paid apps in the market to give complete control over the LED, but I haven't tried any.

Another led question- has anybody had any luck with custom LED blink rates, particularly in handcent? It seems like you can't change it on any gingerbread android builds. On my OG droid (with older froyo bugless beast builds), I could set it to stay on constant when I got a text. Now with gingerbread, be it on the droid 1 or bionic, it won't pay any attention to the custom blink rate.

Arius1

Reaction score
It's my case, blocks the LED light. Looks like a modification will be needed!

Last edited:

WVOz1970

Reaction score
Incipio case? Some poor planning on someone's part... I thought I was missing LEDs too until I lifted up the rubber on the corner and saw my LED blinking.

Arius1

Reaction score
Incipio case? Some poor planning on someone's part... I thought I was missing LEDs too until I lifted up the rubber on the corner and saw my LED blinking.

Yup, rather annoying!

mcgrunt42

Reaction score
The case that comes with the phone bundle is perfect fit and has a kick stand
For portrait and landscape. Fits in docks as well and has a holster.

Arius1

Reaction score
Which one is that?

Myth

Reaction score
I am also having problems with my led not working. It's not my case (wish it was!) I'm unrooted with version 2.3.4 i've tried several apps, but no luck. It's driving me crazy :(

BuckyN8

Reaction score
HA! I only clicked this thread because I figured you had the same problem as I did with the case covering it up! I just modified the rubber to show the LED. Glad you found the problem.