LED notification flash rate

GoBears

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I've been using lightflow for a long time on all my Moto's. Since it doesn't work on the bionic, does anyone know of any other programs or tweaks like it that work on the bionic? I just would like the led to stay lit when I have a notification. I hate how slow it blinks, I always seem to look at it when it's off lol. Thanks in advance.

GoBears!

Frankie15

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I've been using lightflow for a long time on all my Moto's. Since it doesn't work on the bionic, does anyone know of any other programs or tweaks like it that work on the bionic? I just would like the led to stay lit when I have a notification. I hate how slow it blinks, I always seem to look at it when it's off lol. Thanks in advance.

GoBears!

Yes! I thought I was the only one that had an issue with this. I also just wish it would STAY ON instead of flashing or at least flash quicker. I haven't found any solutions yet. I also tried lightflow to keep the light on but it doesn't work like you said.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Lightflow does let you change colors but it wont keep the darn LED on solid! I hate the blinking!!