LED not working!!!

RazorbackFan

Reaction score
Today I noticed that my LED wasn't working at all on my beautiful new Razr MAXX HD that I love so much. I decided to do a factory reset/wipe and NOT log in using my Google Account. I then had my wife send me a text message and lo and behold the LED worked. However, I decided to then log in with my Google Account and of course it doesn't work again. There must be something in my Google Account settings from an old device that is somehow disabling the LED. Does anyone have any ideas how to remedy this issue? Thanks in advance!!

OP
R

RazorbackFan

Reaction score
The problem is fixed. I did a factory wipe/restore, went through normal setup and entered my Google credentials but did NOT allow Google to push all the info/settings, etc. to the device. I then grabbed all my contacts and manually went to Play store and got all the apps. The light is working now. There was something in my saved settings in my Google account that was disabling the LED. All is good now.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Oh great to hear it.. I had light flow on my phone from my previous apps.. I used the app then decided to disable it to test... Led stopped working for me until I uninstalled the app altogether ... Good stuff.

BK MaXX'hd