Leavin Droid Inc for DX

cruckus

Reaction score
Its really not Id rather have the x over the evo because the evo is wider but I can text with one hand on the x

cruckus

Reaction score
Bad ax spawn pic by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:

chartle

Reaction score
I think of the Dx as being more of a small tablet that can make calls versus a large phone.

deadhead15

Reaction score
Hey this is the first I've seen or heard about an skim extended battery thank u much for the heads up because besides the battery life on my Dinc I'm in love Haha I just hate the look of it with that hooking battery bulging out backside and the though of cutting up my "protective" cover just doesn't sit well with me, so thank you for that post, possibly a phone saver
Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Rated_R

Reaction score
Hey this is the first I've seen or heard about an skim extended battery thank u much for the heads up because besides the battery life on my Dinc I'm in love Haha I just hate the look of it with that hooking battery bulging out backside and the though of cutting up my "protective" cover just doesn't sit well with me, so thank you for that post, possibly a phone saver

Be sure to charge it extra time first charge. Seriously. Like 12 hours.

seidioonline.com

OP
M

martin9752

Reaction score
Hey Deadhead,

Sorry I havent responded. I caught the flu or something felt like crap last couple days. I have not recieved the DX yet but will post as soon as I do supposed to be here thursday. I have the Seido 1750 Battery for the INC and it still is horrible and thats with task killer. I literally have to have it plugged in all the time. Otherwise I love the phone but dont want one of those giant batteries and certainly dont want to drill into my case so it fits over the phone. Again though both phones have their pros and cons really just whatever suits the user.

Rated_R

Reaction score
Martin if you don't like your 1750 ill buy it off ya. 2 bucks. You pay shipping. Lol.

Sent from the van down by the river.

Bro KV

Reaction score
My uncle got the inc on release and I was playing with it its too small! Haha once you get used to the size of the dx you can't have aa smaller phone or atleast I can't.htc sense is good though but the battery life sucks booty I didn't care for the inc so I bought the x and my uncle always jokes if he loses his phone or drops it that he's going to get the x! Haha hope that helps some

How do you carry a Dx around?

I can't be without a belt holster for my phone. I could never imagine strapping that thing to my waist. It would catch on everything and feel like a have a 2by4 hanging there.

resizeImage.php

Leather case for Motorola Droid X Motorola Droid X Lateral Flex-Fit

This case works great. I have always used Fortte for all my phones.

deadhead15

Reaction score
Hey Martin, no worries on the delay hope your feeling better please do report back on the x I think ill be trading my incredible in at the end of the week for the x

chartle

Reaction score
My uncle got the inc on release and I was playing with it its too small! Haha once you get used to the size of the dx you can't have aa smaller phone or atleast I can't.htc sense is good though but the battery life sucks booty I didn't care for the inc so I bought the x and my uncle always jokes if he loses his phone or drops it that he's going to get the x! Haha hope that helps some

How do you carry a Dx around?

I can't be without a belt holster for my phone. I could never imagine strapping that thing to my waist. It would catch on everything and feel like a have a 2by4 hanging there.

resizeImage.php

Leather case for Motorola Droid X Motorola Droid X Lateral Flex-Fit

This case works great. I have always used Fortte for all my phones.

Its still a big phone just in a holster getting in the way. :)

cruckus

Reaction score
Quit hating your one of those guys from the bk commercials "I can't use that phone with these tiny hands!" Haha just kiddin

OP
M

martin9752

Reaction score
Well Deadhead,
I got my DX. Its def not a bad phone at all. The battery life is amazing compared to the Inc. I am certainly missing many features of my INC. Especially Sense UI. I am not sure what I am doing just yet in regards to what I am keeping. What did u decide?

deadhead15

Reaction score
I will not have mine until tomorrow, what other features are you missing? Anything your enjoying more on the X besides the battery life ?