Leaked Pics & Specs of the Motorola Droid 4 Surface

Vito.a

Reaction score
Has the 1.2 Dual core been confirmed?
No, the exact processor has not been confirmed. but, the last three phones from moto have used the 1.2 dual core processor. Depending on when it comes out, the OMAP 4430 or even the 4460 may be available.

Graymayre

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee that it will be at least 1.2 dual if not a full speed 4460 1.5.
Just imagine if it would be 1.0. The riots, the suicides, the crash of the world economy...Moto doesn't want to be responsible for that.
;-)

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.

sarreq

Reaction score
i call shenanigans! there's no way that's a Droid 4, it has no chin! maybe it's a new Droid line, the Droid Cyborg, Droid Magnificent, Droid Z, Droid Spark, Droid Slcr, Droid Vader....
no royal Droid chin? not Droid royalty.

;p

(if you're not getting it's a joke, i feel sorry for you)

davishusband

Reaction score
i call shenanigans! there's no way that's a Droid 4, it has no chin! maybe it's a new Droid line, the Droid Cyborg, Droid Magnificent, Droid Z, Droid Spark, Droid Slcr, Droid Vader....
no royal Droid chin? not Droid royalty.

;p

(if you're not getting it's a joke, i feel sorry for you)

I used a dime to scratch the word verizon of my chin! Lol
nice joke btw! And i agree

JoeAndDroid

Reaction score
No replaceable battery means it won't be in my pocket. HUGE FAIL!

droid4-1.jpg

If you were one of the folks a bit disappointed by the Motorola Droid 3 because it just didn't quite have the "punch" you were looking for, then these photos and specs of the upcoming Motorola Droid 4 may pique your interest. Our friends at Droid-Life were able to get hold of these exclusive pics of the upcoming device, and we gotta share our appreciation. The new phone looks pretty amazing. Here is a feature breakdown:
  • 4″ screen
  • Full 5-row “illuminated” keyboard
  • RAZR styling
  • 4G LTE
  • Android 2.3.5
  • 1080p video recording (possbily 8MP)
  • Front camera
  • HDMI out
  • MotoACTV syncing
Finally, we are seeing a 4G LTE Motorola phone with a slide-out keyboard. The only negative to the phone they reported is that because of the super-thin design, the battery will not be removable. We don't know the processor yet, but they were able to get a ton of info. It's also disappointing that it will initially come with Gingerbread instead of ICS, but considering it's still in the prototype phase, that could change before launch. Speaking of which, no word on availability, but we will keep our eyes open for you! You can click on the source link below for the rest of the pics. What do the "OG Droid-Style" fans think of this news?

Thanks for the tip, Arkbird!

Source: Droid-Life

Dilligaf

Reaction score
No replaceable battery means it won't be in my pocket. HUGE FAIL!

Yeah....that's a deal-buster for me. Too bad, because I like my OG Droid a LOT. An updated version such as this phone would be perfect - but for the battery issue. I can deal with it being a bit chunkier, just give me my removable battery (and micro SD card).

Graymayre

Reaction score
Think it might be global? That would be awesome if they combined LTE and global.

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.