Motorola Droid 4 Unboxing and Quick Preview at SlashGear

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-4-out-of-box-1.png

The folks over at SlashGear got their hands on a Motorola Droid 4 before launch day, and did an unboxing and quick preview. The first slide-out QWERTY keyboard wielding Droid with 4G LTE on-board looks to be a pretty awesome device. They had several pics, of which we included a couple. They also have a video, but in a format we couldn't bring over, so feel free to check it out at the source link below.

droid-4-out-of-box-2.png

As we already knew, the Droid 4 doesn't have Ice Cream Sandwich on it, yet. However, Motorola has promised they are working hard to make that happen and we should get something during the first half of this year. It definitely looks like we would expect from the previous leaked pics. It has a styling that is the same as the Droid RAZR series, except the screen is a 4-inch, and of course, it also has the slide-out physical keyboard. From the pics, it really looks like a solid device. We can't wait to get our hands on one here in the DroidForums.net offices.

Don't forget to check out and discuss this device further at our thread here in the forums @ Droid 4 Forum

Source: SlashGear

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the phone looks better than I thought.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
So far I'm liking this phone and am seriously considering it as an upgrade to my OG Droid 1. My only concern is being able to use it on Cricket instead of Verizon. I may have to wait a few months after it's released for information to surface on the web about how to get it working on the other carriers.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Would love to see the actual specs because this looks thicker than the OG Droid o.o