Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
First leaked pic of HTC Pyramid, seems to sport a qHD resolution, 1.2 GHz and Android 2.4

First-leaked-pic-of-HTC-Pyramid-seems-to-sport-a-qHD-resolution-1.2-GHz-and-Android-2.4

With the HTC Pyramid coming as one of the hottest upcoming handsets, and now a leaked photo of the device seems to confirm that it will come with a qHD resolution.

When you take a closer look at the leaked image, which shows the HTC Pyramid and the HTC Desire HD side by side, it appears that the screen size of the two handsets is identical (the HTC Desire HD has a 4.3-inch display), but the icons in the notification area on the Pyramid's screen look a bit smaller compared to those of the Desire HD, which practically proves the HTC Pyramid has a higher resolution than the HTC Desire's WVGA offering. Also, it's clearly visible from this pic that the handset will sport a front-facing camera.

Along with the image, the guys at GSM Arena received some unconfirmed information that the HTC Pyramid is to pack

• 1.2GHz processor
  • 8MP autofocus camera
  • Sense UI 3.0
  • 768MB of RAM

source:Phone Arena Via: GSM Arena

htc-pyramid-qHD-leak.jpg

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just don't think a thread regarding resolution and "HD" should have blurry screen pic's.....looks like horrible resolution and if that's HD than I am definitely passing.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
With all the new improvements they've made to the screen and everything else, this new and improved HTC Model will get a whopping 1 hour of usage before charging ;) just kidding. Specs seem ok, still no dual core... for when dual core is optimized.

anrichardson

Reaction score

billjohnson

Reaction score
I'm almost positive it won't and at the current specs the Thunderbolt is way better. That's why I got one.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Guys, the 1.2GHz processor is dual core. Should probably update the OP to reflect that being people seem to be confused.

Also, it's defiantly a qHD display considering the 16:9 aspect ratio as opposed to HTC's usual 5:3 aspect ratio.