Launchers, which one do you like?

Reaction score
Trust me you are not. I have yet to have any luck with apex. I have had all the same issues as you. I guess we just are not as lucky.

ahh that's cool lol

well i dumped nova again, and now have apex (again). after the recent nova update, that launcher started having probs. this latest version of apex is still buggy, but not as much as nova now. i guess i go back and forth to the one that's the least buggy lol

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I prefer stock ics launcher that comes with the galaxy nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

billyk

Reaction score
I didn't want to switch from stock - I like the full Google experience and the simplicity of not having many "replacement" apps.

For me, Apex is perfect. 100% stable, fast and smooth and offers the common-sense features that stock just doesn't.

I bought the Pro version the day it dropped. Love it.

???

Reaction score
apex seems the best for me. used to run adw on the d1. only tried it for a bit and when to the stock ics launcher. then this rom had apex in it and I love it. It's like the stock ics with will the goodness of adw built into it

nleksan

Reaction score
Apex Pro; the "free" version came with GummyJar Nexus ROM, and just this weekend I forked out the dough for the Pro version. The amount of extra features isn't STAGGERING, but I feel good knowing the devs got their rightfully-deserved money regardless :D

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Nova just pushed out another update today. Never had any bugs ever with it on my phone. Tried Apex, and it would definitely be my second choice - until I try DroidTh3ory's launcher based off Trebuchet. Supposedly, those who have seen it say it looks a LOT like Apex.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Considering it is the first ics style launcher to allow for theming, I have to give it to apex launcher as the best