Ohhhh what shall I do with you, Stratosphere?

Deadpool

Reaction score
Hey all, Deadpool here. :icon_ devil: I made a mistake buying this phone. I mean seriously... I'm not a hacker at all, but I have to say I'm willing to try anything at this point. There are so many apps that came with this phone and I would love to drop kick them to the next galaxy (No Samsung pun intended). I put a few apps on my phone and App killer to shut down these buggers but my phone slows down in no time. So c'mon geniuses!!! Help a mercenary out here. Try to teach me like you are teaching your 5 year old cousin how to fix this issue. If something goes wrong I want to be able to restore everything back to normal if I have to send it back to Verizon. That's part 1. Part 2... teach me how to jailbreak this sucker. Go easy on me... I run a Mac so no Windows crap. I want to put a custom rom or something to remove the bloatware from this thing and have a badass looking phone.

Also... are there any good launchers? Not the heat seeking kind... I mean something out there that truly looks sweet. I bought that SPB Shell 3D Launcher. Awesome, but the memory on this phone blows. Some help guys? :hail:

Last edited by a moderator:

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
same issues....slowwww. i dont understand why they designate ram for phones but then install bloatware to eat up all the ram. and they wonder why people start rooting there phones. stupid advertisements. thats pretty much what bloatware is. its like paying for a movie and watchjng more advertisements then the movie you paid for. its really freaking annoying and unfair.