Launcher Question

pbbgso

Reaction score
I'm currently using Helix Launcher 2, and want to switch to one of the new froyo ROMs. Since HL2 isn't playing well w/ froyo, does anyone know of another launcher that allows you to put 4 shortcuts next to the App Drawer button like HL2?

REMilk

Reaction score
I use Launcher Pro which has this feature. It comes setup with 4 default apps that you can change by a 'long' press.

There may be others that have this feasture.

altjx

Reaction score
i agree. i just tried out launcher pro today, its amazing. i wish bugless beast would integrate this in it

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ADW Launcher is my favorite, 6 apps to dock, total customization, super fast!

antron007

Reaction score
I'm not rooted but I've tried most of the home/launcher replacements and launcher pro is awesome. I've been running it 3 or 4 weeks now without a hitch. Every other one I've used had bogged my phone down or locked it up requiring a reboot after about 3 or 4 days. So I can't comment on how it will play with froyo but on stock it is hands down the best IMHO.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

altjx

Reaction score
I'm not rooted but I've tried most of the home/launcher replacements and launcher pro is awesome. I've been running it 3 or 4 weeks now without a hitch. Every other one I've used had bogged my phone down or locked it up requiring a reboot after about 3 or 4 days. So I can't comment on how it will play with froyo but on stock it is hands down the best IMHO.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

same. launcher pro beta seems a lot faster than any other I've used also.

OP
P

pbbgso

Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks for the feedback. I tried the LauncherPro Beta a while back, but I didn't think you could change the shortcuts.