Home Replacement Apps: ADW Launcher

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
If that's the case, I doubt your the only one and I'm sure he's coming out with another update to address these issues.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

ipawd1

Reaction score
Colorize Widget does NOT play fair with ADW EX I see. I was trying to figure out WHY i kept forcing close.. only time I did is when I used one of those widgets..

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Colorize Widget does NOT play fair with ADW EX I see. I was trying to figure out WHY i kept forcing close.. only time I did is when I used one of those widgets..

I've had no problems using this combination. Not a force close or a single second of lag.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Updating Original Post over the next few days, I will try to make it more general as I will be going on deployment first of Feb and will be unable to come back to answer questions, or keep it up-to-date with latest version. Hopefully another ADW enthusiast can come back and help out.

iNoMaD

Reaction score
Ive been getting alot of automatic reboots since I installed ADW (never happened with any others), but Im lovin it!! My X looks INSANE! I set it as my default home is there something I didnt do/not doing?

jerroedr

Reaction score
Updating Original Post over the next few days, I will try to make it more general as I will be going on deployment first of Feb and will be unable to come back to answer questions, or keep it up-to-date with latest version. Hopefully another ADW enthusiast can come back and help out.
dude, good luck and safe travels

nygrich

Reaction score
I was a fan of adw and adw ex until it started force closing n the app drawer would b empty. I switched to lop n now I think its the best Smooth as can b

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

leland

Reaction score
I was a fan of adw and adw ex until it started force closing n the app drawer would b empty. I switched to lop n now I think its the best Smooth as can b

What is "lop"?

I have refresh issues with ADW Ex on Droid 1. Takes a long time to refresh. Don't get this as much with plain old ADW.

Biemowo

Reaction score
I can't get ADWlauncher to work. I wasn't paying attention and set the default home button action to HTC Sense now I can't even access ADW launcher at all. I've tried clearing ADW's defaults but it says there are none to clear. How do I access ADW again? I've tried unistalling and reinstalling already.

LocoRon

Reaction score
You'll need to find the app for Sense's launcher and clear the default settings for that one.

Alternatively, you could probably install another launcher (lp, zeam, go, etc.), and then, after setting ADW as default, uninstall the extra launcher.

Biemowo

Reaction score
Is it possible to still run my HTC widgets while running ADW? I've noticed things like weather, clock, and other HTC widgets are not available on the ADW homescreen...a little disappointing.

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Another good one is "Weather and Toggle Widgets", they are just as "pretty" as Beautiful Widgets.

I'm quite sure if you have root you can "get" HTC's widgets to work with any Home Replacement, I just don't know how.

Benq

Reaction score
Hope someone can point me in the right direction
Looking to change the color of the Desktop indicators (the dots at the top of the screen) any pointers?

Cheers

bobthebob

Reaction score
so I'm really committed to ADW these days, I like it more than LP for many reasons - none of which are important here - and I would be totally and completely happy except for 2 things: Launcher Pro's FB and Twitter Widgets.

they are hands down my favorite widgets for FB and Twitter. and try as I might I can't seem to find any widgets on the market that look and work the same way...

so - anyone have any suggestions?