Launcher pro

Garandhero

Reaction score
is this app free, I see a free one in market but was under the impression you had to pay....i can't find a paid version of it either....if there is a more compete version you have to pay fire I would rather do that...

itsdestiny

Reaction score
The free app is available on the market however Launcher Pro Plus ($2.99) is available only at http://www.launcherpro.com because the creator lives in a country where selling apps to google is not accessible. You would pay for his app through paypal in which he will return you an email with the application.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

xKoldFuzionx

Reaction score
I use it on 2.2 and love it.

Curiosity killed the cat, but what does it profit a man if he refuses to try?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll pay as soon as the re-draw issue stops... Best launcher ever!

OP
G

Garandhero

Reaction score
What if I want to go back to the stock home/launcher??? How do I switch back?

heycow

Reaction score
Either uninstall Launcher Pro or install Home Switcher and switch back and forth.

BTW this is a fantastic app and worth the minimal cost for the plus version to support the developer.

PACanesFan

Reaction score
I bought the pro version. $2.99 isn't a bad price. It has made a world of difference in smoothness in launching apps and screen transitions.

Flipp

Reaction score
i have it on my X now, but a couple things i cant get, like some widgets we have on the stock launcher like the gallery slideshow thing, dosnt show up on the launcher pro. just some simple things like that. but other then that is really nice to have

mig991

Reaction score
i have it on my X now, but a couple things i cant get, like some widgets we have on the stock launcher like the gallery slideshow thing, dosnt show up on the launcher pro. just some simple things like that. but other then that is really nice to have

If you go Pro you can resize widgets and get your gallery back.

Didn't think it would be a big deal, but it was for me, so I paid for Pro.

zfly9

Reaction score
Either uninstall Launcher Pro or install Home Switcher and switch back and forth.

BTW this is a fantastic app and worth the minimal cost for the plus version to support the developer.

You don't have to install or uninstall anything... Just go to manage apps and go to Launcher Pro and clear defaults.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Seems like a nice app but not sure I like the access it requires.

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
I used ADW launcher on my Droid (which is still a great launcher btw) but I am really pleased with launcher pro and would have paid the 2.99 even without the extra features just to support the development..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

soba1

Reaction score
I was afraid I may have started a redundant thread a few days ago. But this app is awesome fast and very customizeable. I was a big fan of Open Home Full. But compared to this no comparison. Heck there is even a setting that controls how fast the windows open up. Only thing I wish they would add is changing folder colors...
If u think this thing is even remotely slow try it on Launcher Pro.