Launcher pro

soba1

Reaction score
Only thing I wish they would add is changing folder colors...

or perhaps icons... I use folders quite a big b/c I don't want 7 screens, but they are so boring...

U can change the icons. They have a forum. I have the link saved at work on my pc. I am typing this on my X so if no one has posted the forum link I will do so tomorrow. But if u visit the developers website thru the market place u can find the form. Look in customization. They have people there who have posted links to download icons or u can use Better Cut in conjunction with Open Home icons. Also u can change the color of the dock bar by copying the pic they have of them there then go into custom and use the pic u downloaded to change the doc. I have mine set to froyo wide. Been playing with this all day.
I am one who doesn't like a bunch of screens but I have been playing with the settings where u can pull up all your screens. I enjoy watching this thing fly. I am using 5 screens. I am soooooo amped about this app. Well worth the 2.99.

soba1

Reaction score
Here is some customozation for ya with Launcher Pro.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

xKoldFuzionx

Reaction score
I used ADW launcher on my Droid (which is still a great launcher btw) but I am really pleased with launcher pro and would have paid the 2.99 even without the extra features just to support the development..

I'm pretty fond of ADW myself, but it just seems slow in comparison. I would like to be able to but the full version of LauncherPro, but no job = no money. Oh well, maybe someday.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

mig991

Reaction score
Hey just a heads up I just updated to LPPRO 7.5.1, and there is an issue with the new messaging widget. It came on the screen a white square and you could not get rid of it. I had to go back tp a restore point to fix.

This taught me a valuable lesson about saving my settings though, as it took me an hour to remember and redo all my screens.

I sent the error to the dev.

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in the new messaging widget.. I'll give it a try, but I'm already happy with the way I get my messages now... don't need them to be on the screen as a constant display..

bad4u

Reaction score
With LP, when you all add a contact short cut to the doc bar does it show the contacts picture? And do you have any themes installed?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

ROM3000

Reaction score
I really like LauncherPro. I haven't bought the paid version, but it is a small price to pay for supporting an awesome app. Maybe we should start a LauncherPro home screen thread to share them with the rest of the community. Thoughts?

zonaRSX

Reaction score
thinking about download launcher pro.. post up more pics so i can get an idea of what i can customize

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
thinking about download launcher pro.. post up more pics so i can get an idea of what i can customize

everything... pics won't really do it justice.. nevertheless if I get a chance I'll post some screenshots unless someone gets to it first..