Launcher pro

soba1

Reaction score
aec54589-cf53-d0ba.jpg

Hope this is what u were looking for

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

scf

Reaction score
Just installed LP. When I tap my "contacts" on my dock, it takes me to the dialer, same with the "phone" icon. Any help reassigning the icon in the dock?

soba1

Reaction score
Just installed LP. When I tap my "contacts" on my dock, it takes me to the dialer, same with the "phone" icon. Any help reassigning the icon in the dock?

Here is a link to the forum; just saw this heading to a meeting.
If u don't have it figured out let me know. Then I will play with mine and let u know
but yes u can reassign stuff on the dock.
LauncherPro Forum • Index page

scf

Reaction score
Excellent. Thanks for the link and the info, got it figured out, and THEN SOME!!! :)

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
Since I haven't got my X yet, a quick question about using LauncherPro on the X.

I've read in other forums that using a third party launcher has the chance of really causing issues with the X and Blur home, anyone attest to this?

These people were installing a "Home Switcher" app to deal with it, is this all really necessary?

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
I'm reading good things about Launcher pro and plus...but then some people are having major problems with the X and LP.

What will happen when 2.2 comes out?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Since I haven't got my X yet, a quick question about using LauncherPro on the X.

I've read in other forums that using a third party launcher has the chance of really causing issues with the X and Blur home, anyone attest to this?

These people were installing a "Home Switcher" app to deal with it, is this all really necessary?

No Home Switcher is not necessary. Thats only for ppl having problems or if u wanna use other launchers easily. Maybe LP and some widgets dont play nice. I have the free version. I have no problems with it. I use more shortcuts than widgets tho.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Bugs That LPP Have On The Droid X

Some Bugs That need to be fixed on Launcher Pro Plus!!!
[video=youtube;mk_z8llc5ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk_z8llc5ho"]YouTube - Motorola Widget Bugs on LP+[/video]

Crimsongost

Reaction score
LP is a great app, bought the LP+ just because LP was a great app. So much faster than stock.

Mitchell

impostor71

Reaction score
I'm reading good things about Launcher pro and plus...but then some people are having major problems with the X and LP.

What will happen when 2.2 comes out?

I am using LP+ on my DX w/o any "major" problems. THe only one that is an inconvenience is the Moto Contact quick task widget resizing after each reboot. Other than that, no issues. Great launcher!! dancedroid