Launcher Pro Phone Locked

WishICouldCall

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been using an app called LauncherPro forever and it has always functioned normally. Today I turned on my phone and it automatically sent me to a link in a non-default browser where i am suppose to update the Launcherpro application. I cant access anything in my phone, every button including the home button refers me to the webpage that doesnt load. I tryed the link on the computer and it works so i think that the browser is just not working. Is there anyway i can stop this app from locking up my phone so i can use a different browser to try and update it ?

Any help would be really appreciated, I use my phone for work and i cant access any of my work information.

Nick177th

Reaction score
There's a solution over on the Phandroid forums for this. It didn't happen to me but, a friend of mine experienced it this morning. Ina nyutshell, he had to re download launcher pro. How he got it on the phone I couldn't tell you. again, there's help over at the Phandroid forum.

OP
W

WishICouldCall

Reaction score
There's a solution over on the Phandroid forums for this. It didn't happen to me but, a friend of mine experienced it this morning. Ina nyutshell, he had to re download launcher pro. How he got it on the phone I couldn't tell you. again, there's help over at the Phandroid forum.

Is it possible i can get a link to this? struggling to find it.

Nick177th

Reaction score
[APP help] Launcher pro expired and will not download update - Android Forums

Is it possible i can get a link to this? struggling to find it.