Launcher pro backup fail

ekf028

Reaction score
With the apex rom, every time I try to back up my launcher pro settings i get an error that says something along the lines of "launcher pro backup fail, make sure the sd card is available". Does anyone know what causes this and if there is a fix for it? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dvader

Reaction score
I am also seeing this on the apex rom, seemed to work ok on liberty, not sure why it would not work on apex. but sure enough when i tried i got the error

Psyman

Reaction score
Perhaps you disabled something? I just tried. LLP and it worked ok.. running apex 1.4.1

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dvader

Reaction score
lpp works fine.. backing it up doesnt.. it backed up fine when i was running liberty 2 days ago. all i did was a fresh install of apex and now I get the same error as the op

1barlog17

Reaction score
Had same problem on liberty 1.5

I had the same problem on Liberty 1.0 and 1.5. Every time I tried to backup my settings it said that. I was hoping it was just that Rom but I guess not.? Help anyone?

OP
ekf028

ekf028

Reaction score
Well after all that....I installed Rubix Focused 1.9.7 and restored the Launcher Pro settings to it and it restored my last "failed" backup. So maybe it is just a bug.