Laptop Firefox Plugin's

coreymcl

Reaction score
Since there are quite a few of us with the Motorola Lapdock's I thought we could have a discussion on the Firefox; Theme's Extentions, and other add-on's everyone is using. I'm just setting mine up so I'm looking around for great idea's. Please post any you use are can suggest new users check out.

Thanks,

jtpowell

Reaction score
Since there are quite a few of us with the Motorola Lapdock's I thought we could have a discussion on the Firefox; Theme's Extentions, and other add-on's everyone is using. I'm just setting mine up so I'm looking around for great idea's. Please post any you use are can suggest new users check out.

Thanks,
Honestly the fewer the better. If it takes resources I try to trim it down. I do use the built in Citrix plugin, flash of course. Additionally I installed

screen cap plugin
youtube/flash downloader
irc client

With limited system resources I like to keep it as lean as I can. I also posted somewhere in the Razr forums HTML5 apps. I tested all of them in the full browser and they worked great.

bocabean

Reaction score

Thanks,

Still working on this discussion thread? I'm finding more and more working things to do with the Lapdock.

jaybogg

Reaction score
Still working on this discussion thread? I'm finding more and more working things to do with the Lapdock.

Hey bocabean, saw your post on Pocketcloud and also saw you over on the moto site. With a bunch of people picking up the Lapdock 100 in the past few days, I think their will be a spike in interest in the tips and tricks of Webtop 3.0 and the Lapdock 100 and 500 as well for that matter. I would like to invite you to join me on the thread "Lapdock 500 Webtop 3.0 Tips and tricks", started by a gentleman named "Fall". I saw you already posted there. Since the "Droid News" thread that anounced the sale is not really the proper venue, I will post over there about Hall's thread. Hope to see you there, and maybe with a few more people, we can get the most out of these new toys!:biggrin:

Link to thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...19397-lapdock-500-webtop-3-0-tips-tricks.html

Last edited: