Lapdock cables

Firemedic67

Reaction score
Greetings.. I need help in locating a micro usb female to a micro usb male cable as well as a micro female hdmi cable to a micro hdmi male cable...any ideas? I recently was sent the droid razr maxx from verizon due to issues with my bionic..but I have the original lapdock for bionic.. razr wont fit in the cradle so I was going to go the cheap way and get cables to extend the outputs...any ideas.. Thanks

kijutsu

Reaction score
Greetings.. I need help in locating a micro usb female to a micro usb male cable as well as a micro female hdmi cable to a micro hdmi male cable...any ideas? I recently was sent the droid razr maxx from verizon due to issues with my bionic..but I have the original lapdock for bionic.. razr wont fit in the cradle so I was going to go the cheap way and get cables to extend the outputs...any ideas.. Thanks

Amazon.com: Cable Adapter Set for Motorola Atrix 4G - Micro-HDMI (F) to Micro-HDMI (M) Cable and Micro-USB (F) to Micro-USB (M) Cable: Cell Phones & Accessories Ignore the Atrix 4g crap... suckers work great on lapdock 500 and otterbox'd razr.