koush got droid x recovery bootstrap app ready to release!!!!

ray7171

Reaction score
@koush just posted on his twitter that he has droid x bootstrap app ready to release and he is going to do it after he eats dinner!!!! recovery tonight ...roms shortly hopefully!!!! nnniicceeee

JeffR714

Reaction score
Can't wait to get things going on the X I have a feeling that the X is going to be smoking fast with froyo

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ferradinho

Reaction score
Hoping Pete jumps on this soon and releases Bugless Beast for the X...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

fbmustang69

Reaction score
I used to think you could do alot on a blackberry storm. That was my first "real" smart phone. But this phone kicks so much ass. I cant wait to do all the stuff everyone is talking about.

bblanski

Reaction score
Sweet. This is going to rock...,.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
So what exactly is a bootstrap app?

Thanks

My Brain Hurts: Droid X Recovery

I guess it's a way to fool the phone into booting to a custom recovery partition, from reading koush's writeup from the above link.

It doesn't exactly sound like it's anything that is going to allow booting a non-stock ROM at this point or anytime real soon; but i've been known to be wrong before.

caveritt

Reaction score
So what exactly is a bootstrap app?

Thanks

My Brain Hurts: Droid X Recovery

I guess it's a way to fool the phone into booting to a custom recovery partition, from reading koush's writeup from the above link.

It doesn't exactly sound like it's anything that is going to allow booting a non-stock ROM at this point or anytime real soon; but i've been known to be wrong before.

So that means no froyo? :angry:

bblanski

Reaction score
So can i remove all the bloatware, and just use my nandroid backup if i need to get it all back?