Droid 2 Bootstrap Recovery by Koush is Done!!!

shinkamui

Reaction score
Again, I lets move back to the topic, this post shouldn't become a flaming war. Bootstrap recovery is here. Yay. Progress on the droid 2, everything is peachy.

Micah

Reaction score
Why do we have to pay for a recovery, im going to try and make/put together a recovery for free

hyatari

Reaction score
Why do we have to pay for a recovery, im going to try and make/put together a recovery for free

Probably because he spent time to work on it? Besides, you can get it for free on his site or somewhere else I believe if you somehow don't have 2 dollars in your budget.

MrKleen

Reaction score

He also has it available for free for those that can't get a dollar from their dad!

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

You do not have to pay for it. Find his website and download it from there...If you are smart enough to make a free recovery then you should be smart enough to enter two words into (koush and recovery) google and then click on first link.

Why do people think that if something is on the net it should be free. I guess one's time to work on something for your device that you can enjoy more means nothing to you? Complaining about a 2 buck app when you have like a $500 phone, fine you get it for less on contract but you are paying more for it in the long run...

Last edited: