Keyboard Typing Chirp not Loud enough

skiindean

Reaction score
Hey Gang, well I have my incredible on order, but my son has one and my wife has the Motorola Droid. On the basic droid I can make the typing chirp really loud, which my 54 year old hearing likes. On my sons incredible, its not loud at all. I went to settings, keyboard and language, then text input and clicked on whatever it was that allowed it. Then even turning the volume all the way up, it still doesnt cut it (for me)....short of me getting a hearing aid, is there any advice..and why would the Moto Droid be so much louder specifically for the text input click or crunching noise. Thanks....help

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Im not sure on the incredible, or if the settings are even the same, which I doubt, but on droid its media volume, under settings, then sound..

OP
S

skiindean

Reaction score
Thanks but its the HTC incredible I'm not able to make the chirping sound loud on text or any keyboard input, not the Motorola Droid...that one is plenty loud....still need "help". Dean

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Im sure someone will chime in with an answer, I dont have the dinc so thats best I can do:)