[KERNEL][TouchWiz][4.27.11] OTB-Reloaded Kernel

Tvo14

Reaction score
This may be a total newb question. but in the voltage settings from 1600-100 where you have the slider bar. There is no positive integer correct? I select -75, save as boot and when I reboot it just says 75 without the minus sign but the slider bar is in the same place. Am I safe in assuming that's just a small bug in the program and that "75" is actually "-75"?

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
This may be a total newb question. but in the voltage settings from 1600-100 where you have the slider bar. There is no positive integer correct? I select -75, save as boot and when I reboot it just says 75 without the minus sign but the slider bar is in the same place. Am I safe in assuming that's just a small bug in the program and that "75" is actually "-75"?

No positives.

Should look like this

Ex - 200 Mhz:950 - 75

Tvo14

Reaction score
So how can one tell that the Voltage Control settings are working? Anyway of testing it?

Tvo14

Reaction score
Have a link?
I getting some pretty funky battery life.
I have my clocked as such
900- 50
800- 50
700- 50
600- 75
500- 75
400 -75
300 - 75
200 -75
100 - 75

When I turn off everything (Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Data) I get great battery life. I can leave my phone on over night and only lose about 6-10% battery life.
But in the morning I turn on my GPS, Bluetooth and Data when I drive to work. Its only a 20 minute commute and by the time I get to my desk and check my phone, it almost 15-18% drained after about 45 minutes. Is that normal or are there other things I can try? I've done the full charge and calibration. Is this fixable or should I just get used to it?
I'm running Evil Fasincation with OTB 1.3

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have a link?
I getting some pretty funky battery life.
I have my clocked as such
900- 50
800- 50
700- 50
600- 75
500- 75
400 -75
300 - 75
200 -75
100 - 75

When I turn off everything (Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Data) I get great battery life. I can leave my phone on over night and only lose about 6-10% battery life.
But in the morning I turn on my GPS, Bluetooth and Data when I drive to work. Its only a 20 minute commute and by the time I get to my desk and check my phone, it almost 15-18% drained after about 45 minutes. Is that normal or are there other things I can try? I've done the full charge and calibration. Is this fixable or should I just get used to it?
I'm running Evil Fasincation with OTB 1.3

Download v1.5 here: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Well unfortunately when you multitask this way its gonna put stress on your batt life because so many processes are accessing your system at the same time...your case may be a little excessive depending on what all you are and are not doing....

Personally I dont use bluetooth hardly ever, wifi only when at home and GPS is always on(this has been shown to have no real negative effect on batt life unless you have something in the background constantly using it)

I also use Juice Defender Plus with a few tweaked settings at night and sometimes at work....overnight with it I lose 2% batt on average and since I dont need to access data all day every day it makes a huge difference on battery life for me....I also purchased a $23 3500mah batt and never looked back....I get on average over 40 hours on a single charge....:)

seraph22

Reaction score
OTB Reloaded kernel issues

well, for some reason i am having an issue. the first time i flashed OTB 1.6, i successfully overclocked it to 1.2 with the help of cpu speed widget to monitor the overclock of 1.2. i had it on anticipatory and conservative. then for some odd reason my cpu speed widget which i was using to monitor the cpu speed of my overclock was not hitting 1.2 anymore, even though it was overclocked to 1.2 in voltage control. so i redid my whole phone and now wen i try to overclock it to anything, the highest it goes is 1.0, as monitored by cpu speed. im pissed haha. i cant figure out what the **** is goin on. it was workin on anticipitory and conservative before, so i am confused and have no idea what to do. please help. wtf is goin on haha

seraph22

Reaction score
answered

ok, i figured out how to get my phone to actually register 1.3. i can only use two steps at a time though, why is that. right now i have voltgae set to aniticipitory, conservative, and have only two steps selected, 800 and 1300. why cant i use other steps such as 1200 or 1000? if i was to have selected the 800, 1200 and 1300 step, my cpu woould go no fatser than 1.2 for some reason. weird ass ****. i have no idea whats goin on. please help