[KERNEL] EC10 OC UV Voodoo EnderstSpecial Froyo TouchWiz based

Jerome900

Reaction score
My battery is great. I'm running nitro honey and oc to 1.25 and I text alot and check the forums and make maybe 2 or 3 short calls and I plug in around 7 or so with 10-20% left.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Vyvid

Reaction score
Ok don't ask me what changed, but now it seems I'm charging super fast. Batt from 12% to 76% in the approximate 30 mins it takes me to run the kiddos to school

SC 2.9.2
Nitro Vivid (nice name eh?)

Sent from a SuperClean Galaxy far, far away.

Last edited:

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok don't ask me what changed, but now it seems I'm charging super fast. Batt from 12% to 76% in the approximate 30 mins it takes me to run the kiddos to school

SC 2.9.2
Nitro Vivid (nice name eh?)

Sounds fishy...try unplugging it, rebooting and recharging it....thats way too fast

Vyvid

Reaction score
Ok apparently I had checked 1.3ghz via tegrak. I have only ever done 1.2 or 1.25

Seems to be back to norm. Think that could have been it?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok apparently I had checked 1.3ghz via tegrak. I have only ever done 1.2 or 1.25

Seems to be back to norm. Think that could have been it?

I dont really think so but hey, who knows....I run tegrak OC at 1.25ghz and it charges fine so I dont see how 1.3ghz would impact that in any way

Vyvid

Reaction score
I didn't think so either but then again I'm a newbie face. Maybe it was just a fluke. Now the tough part will be trying not to recreate the situation to satisfy my weirdo brain's constant need to pick apart and understand everrrrrryyytttthhiinng lol

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't think so either but then again I'm a newbie face. Maybe it was just a fluke. Now the tough part will be trying not to recreate the situation to satisfy my weirdo brain's constant need to pick apart and understand everrrrrryyytttthhiinng lol

Prob just a fluke in the reading module etc....no big deal

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
So far this kernel is running good for me. Battery is good. Using tegrak also with it OC to 1.2. I am using Elixir to monitor temp though because it gets a tad hot for me at times. Just wanted to let people know so they could keep an eye on temp. It hasn't gotten past 40°C though so it is prolly ok. It only gets hot during heavy use and is pretty cool right now at 22°C.

wil318466

Reaction score
Kernel is epic. Voodoo is ridiculously fast.

A good phone got that much better. ec10/Voodoo/Superclean 2.92

Wow.

Vyvid

Reaction score
You are not helping me with my flashing problem! ;p

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums