[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

DanDroidX

Reaction score
I just had the weirdest thing happen. It was booting and seemed to get stuck on the BootAni, but when I hit the lock button the LockAni worked and the screen shut off. I hit the lock button again and screen came on. After a few tries I blindly entered my lockscreen password and blindly scrolled to the page to the right and used my hot reboot widget. It hot rebooted right back up. WEIRD!!!

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Kernel reports #33, glad it's working out so far...really snappy on my end as well.

*Off Topic*
@reddit peeps not df

I noticed some reddit "talk" discussing my naming conventions being narcissistic and changelogs being lacking, when you overwrite a file in Dropbox they keep a backup of files which lets me drag-n-drop|overwrite the file locally. This prevents me from having to do this time consuming task myself of renaming/moving/etc each file, I know it's inconvenient to you but not for myself and this gives me more time to focus on the kernel. As far as changelogs go....I do this because I love to hack the kernel not write.

Naming conventions....I will say this again....test kernel.

Reaction score
Very odd. I am probably having the best wifi experience I have had since upgrading to CM. But I have a couple of apps that don't seem to work as well as the rest. Is there more than one way to interface with the network from an app (programming)?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
Hey Prime, Maybe not industry best practices, but unless someone else is going to take over your code in the event of a catastrophe, who cares? I hate documenting my code, and that is a no-no too!

Ozzie

Reaction score
Just go for it...you do nice work and your interest is appreciated.
More updates keeps us busy with something else other than flashing roms too...it's a fun ride...
I can't wait to see what you come up with next...:)

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
What app specifically are you having an issue with GoBigOrGoHome70?

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Kernel reports #33, glad it's working out so far...really snappy on my end as well.

*Off Topic*
@reddit peeps not df

I noticed some reddit "talk" discussing my naming conventions being narcissistic and changelogs being lacking, when you overwrite a file in Dropbox they keep a backup of files which lets me drag-n-drop|overwrite the file locally. This prevents me from having to do this time consuming task myself of renaming/moving/etc each file, I know it's inconvenient to you but not for myself and this gives me more time to focus on the kernel. As far as changelogs go....I do this because I love to hack the kernel not write.

Naming conventions....I will say this again....test kernel.

Don't read reddit :-/, full of trolls and useless commentary on people who don't understand but think they do.

BoddhiC

Reaction score
3g and camera appear to be fixed here. I still have my bumblebee choice. Very snappy.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DigiK

Reaction score
Prime's work on #16/33 is his best yet. No issues whatsoever.
Everyone who still has their OG owes it to themselves to run deprimed.
Try primed ULV script w/ top slot @1200/76 vsel & Bumblebee governor for pure awesomeness.

Thanks to Prime, CVPCS, and others who have stuck around, the A855 hauls ass better today than it ever has.

Last edited:

droidwire

Reaction score
Updated to 33.

Tried bumberbee again same occasional black screens. reboots in gmap places

Back to ondemand