[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

I have been having troubles with downloads from the browser and Facebook uploads failing. Is there a chance that is kernel related or is it CM7?

Sent from the Droidforums App via a Neurocellular Processing Unit.

I have been having troubles with downloads from the browser and Facebook uploads failing. Is there a chance that is kernel related or is it CM7?

There is severe weather across the southern US, had me offline since my last post...may be related.

The kernel from late last night gave me zero data connection, no 3g or 1x. Switching airplane or wifi on and off made no difference. I did 2 reboots and neither one brought back 3g, wifi was on for one of them and off for the other. I don't know what changes you've made lately but 3g had gotten more reliable over the past few weeks with it almost always coming back after a phone call for me.

currently cm rc4 and just a plain deprimed kernel w/ no scripts ever.

I haven't been able to upload to facebook at all on any gingerbread rom ever actually

I also had no data and the gps was not working either this morning. I reflashed the kernel and everything started working. Dunno if something strange happens when moving to this version the first time or what.

Your kernel ate my camera. Lol. I just flashed the rom and gapps and camera worked. Flashed deprimed and its dead.

Last edited:
Camera dead for me on the new update too. Reverted back to older version...all good now.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Having established that I am a battery intensive user, I can report on #26 not much difference between Bumblebee and OnDemand governors. I have now upgraded to #27 and will see if there's a difference. There haven't been any 3G issues for me, but I am having the camera issues that are being reported.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Just getting a black screen on the camera app here. It's the new night time picture mode. :D

I'll test the wifi/3G when I get home.

3g and gps are working fine for me on build #27. However picture camera is broken.

Back