[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

My 3g stopped working eventually as well, just wouldn't come on no matter what. Thought i'd let you know

Nice...when it becomes available, can we use update_deprimed from terminal, or will we need to download and install?

This is the process of making changes, hope for the better....sometimes not better :)

New kernel is compiling, it will be better I assure you.

Data connection didn't work at first for me but came back after a restart. The bumblebee kernel definitely gives an increase in battery life when comparing usage of the phone/time needed for a recharge. Camera does give me a black screen, but my camera is borked anyway, dust behind the lens.

Anyway, beside that this kernel is the fastest/most stable for me and I've received absolutely 0 redraws of the home-screen since enabling compcache on it. Using the ADW paid thingy.

I really hope you can fix the 3G issue after calls. Besides that and the broken light sensor (i think this is a cyanogen thing, as every single cyanogen based ROM is broke in the same way) my phone has been flawless.

Thanks for the Kernel.

Uploaded, try kernel and report before I update the OP please. I can't test 3G but I did fix the camera.

3G works, camera works, wifi seems fantastic right now. Phone seems very responsive. Early review is that this is a winner.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Woo this thing is snappy again. Nice job!.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Back