Kangerade 6.0.11 - Pre Release.

samsonite801

Reaction score
is there any hope for a fix for the droid x theme in the new kangerade/lithium mod? theres still several black on gray and other issues in the theme even with the update

love your work jrummy

I just wanted to say you've created an exquisite ROM. Kudos to you & all of your hard work. dancedroid

I am using the Lithium Mod and when my phone rings is anyone else having the issue where the swipe to answer it is almost off the screen? At first I thought it was happening because my phone was slightly opened but I tested it a few times with the phone closed with the same result. Outside of this issue everything else appears to be working properly.

I am having the same issue. I wasn't sure if it was intended to be like that or not. When I receive a call the ignore side sticks out a lot more then the answer side. To answer a call you almost have to touch the edge of the screen to hit the answer button. Anyone else notice or experiencing this when getting an incoming call?

Running very smooth. I am only running the stock kernel @800mhz and its very impressive. Great work JRummy!

There is a free app called MyPhoneLockTools that lets you answer the phone with the camera 'snap' button (I am left handed and so I answer phone with left hand up to left ear and so I hit camera 'snap' button with with my small pinky finger), and it is much faster and more convenient than using the slide answer. MyPhoneLockTools removes the slider bar anyways, when you enable the hardware answer option.

EDIT: The tool is called ' MyLock Phone Tools Beta ', not what I called it above. It is still available in the Market.

Last edited:

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
JRummy, will the same notification color changer .zip's work with Lithium or will there be seperate downloads for that after Lithium is released?

EvilDobe

Reaction score
There is a free app called MyPhoneLockTools that lets you answer the phone with the camera 'snap' button (I am left handed and so I answer phone with left hand up to left ear and so I hit camera 'snap' button with with my small pinky finger), and it is much faster and more convenient than using the slide answer. MyPhoneLockTools removes the slider bar anyways, when you enable the hardware answer option.

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely check the app out. I was just reporting a bug for those that don't want to use the MyPhoneLockTools app.

samsonite801

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely check the app out. I was just reporting a bug for those that don't want to use the MyPhoneLockTools app.

Excuse me, I got it a little wrong. The app is called MyLock Phone Tools Beta, not whatever I called it above. I just checked the Market and it is still available, and it's free.

EvilDobe

Reaction score
Excuse me, I got it a little wrong. The app is called MyLock Phone Tools Beta, not whatever I called it above. I just checked the Market and it is still available, and it's free.
No worries. I found it. It's cool but I don't like the huge green "ANSWER" in front of the swipes (it looks ri-dic-u-lous) but the hardware answer is useful.

chmcclellan

Reaction score
Incoming Call Issue

I am using the Lithium Mod and when my phone rings is anyone else having the issue where the swipe to answer it is almost off the screen? At first I thought it was happening because my phone was slightly opened but I tested it a few times with the phone closed with the same result. Outside of this issue everything else appears to be working properly.

I noticed this as well, wasn't sure if it was just me but reading this I guess it is an issue.

atcjeff

Reaction score
When can we expect an official release of Lithium Mod? I'm waiting for the official release with some sweet themes to go with it.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Its almost done. Hes waiting for a froyo update thats supposed to be leaked... he likes his releases to be high quality... give him sometime... im gonna guess itll be out at the latest, tomorrow night

DanDroidX

Reaction score
Its almost done. Hes waiting for a froyo update thats supposed to be leaked... he likes his releases to be high quality... give him sometime... im gonna guess itll be out at the latest, tomorrow night

According to his twitter, the update won't be leaked until next week and they are theming this current version. I don't think they would theme it if they weren't using this one.

Sent from my Droid using an internal neurocellular processing unit

CoFoltman84

Reaction score

According to his twitter, the update won't be leaked until next week and they are theming this current version. I don't think they would theme it if they weren't using this one.

o i thought it said it was sooner... hell prolly post the thread late night tonight then

DanDroidX

Reaction score
He was saying on his twitter a week or so ago that he wanted to change the name. His roms have changed so much since the beginning. It used to be from cyanogenmod source, now its aosp. I think the name change is fitting. Its frg01b like 6.0.11, but much better.