Kangerade 6.0.11 - Pre Release.

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Launcher Pro has a 3D drawer and its much smoother than 3D versions of stock launcher.

please please please add the 3D app drawer..your roms are so perfectly built and that is the only thing missing that often sends me off to different roms or add an option to switch back and forth or something.

Sent from my Droid

I tend to disagree with that. I like LauncherPro, but there are times where it is SOOOO buggy! It likes to redraw the app drawer and home screens wayyyyy too often!

validoption

Reaction score
Launcher Pro has a 3D drawer and its much smoother than 3D versions of stock launcher.

please please please add the 3D app drawer..your roms are so perfectly built and that is the only thing missing that often sends me off to different roms or add an option to switch back and forth or something.

Sent from my Droid

I tend to disagree with that. I like LauncherPro, but there are times where it is SOOOO buggy! It likes to redraw the app drawer and home screens wayyyyy too often!

I was referring specifically to the 3D drawers and how they compare on the whole. The stock version does not scroll as fast, has this bounciness to it, and it takes more swipes to get to the bottom of the list than with LP.

Sent from my Droid

wmnomore

Reaction score
Anxiously waiting your release jrummy....
any work on the calender fix also?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok... Lithium Mod test: http://bit.ly/LiModTest

If it has no bugs (or very little bugs) I'm gonna go for it (yes, all the themes will be added :p ). Please give some feedback.

Things I know need fixing is the allinone script for fonts.. Planning on fixing that tomorrow.

Last edited:

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i just installed v5.0.9, but ROM Manager is telling me there are no updates - wth?! i understand 6.0.11 is just a pre-release, but did i miss 6.0? 6.0.1?

Last edited:

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Ok... Lithium Mod test: http://bit.ly/LiModTest

If it has no bugs (or very little bugs) I'm gonna go for it (yes, all the themes will be added :p ). Please give some feedback.

Things I know need fixing is the allinone script for fonts.. Planning on fixing that tomorrow.

Downloaded working great so far pretty fast with the stock kernel... just loaded up Chevys 1.1ghz LV loaded up no issues. Also using Launcher Pro nothing bad to report yet either

Will post linpack and quadrant in a few

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Linpack 17.406 (top score) (17.13 average)

Quadrant 1412 (first test)
1543 (second test)

All test done using Chevys 1.1ghz LV with SetCPU max 1.1 min 1.1 performance

Great work as usual JRummy!! Can't wait to see some themes on this one!!

speakercode

Reaction score
Running it for a bit, very smooth! I installed ChevyNo1's 1.1 LV on top as well, getting similar scores:

linpack: 17.077 (top), avg 16.917

quadrant: 1143, then 1315, then 1411!

one thing I do notice is that the scrolling around in the browser, the LauncherPro 3d app drawer, etc. is much smoother on this build. Very nice. Apps2SD in the Lithium settings worked great, I moved some over with one slight hitch (would not move an app) but I retried and it worked perfectly.

Reaction score
When listening to music on my droid, sometimes the 4 x 2 music widget will go blank and no longer control my music. It can be fixed by deleting the widget and replacing it. Had the same problem on the last Kangerade as well.

ddavidadams

Reaction score
Fastest yet

This version along with ChevyNo1 1.1 MV is returning consistant Quadrant scores over 1500.

cruiser56

Reaction score
allinone scripts

I would really like to try this out but how do I access it. There use to be an icon where I could get into scripts. I am using the new latest versoin of Lithium.

pauleinsig

Reaction score
Ok really is it just me or is nobody else seeing that the lock/unlock sound does not work? i mean the setting is on and the volume is up. maby im just stupid and
im doing something wrong but this is the second time