Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ok I looked in the k9 threads and cant find an answer to this, unless I missed it, which is totally possible. When I get a new email, it tells me I have 54 new messages. So, I go, click "Mark all messages as read" then the next time I get an email, it says 55 new messages.. and so on.. this happening to anyone else?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I looked in the k9 threads and cant find an answer to this, unless I missed it, which is totally possible. When I get a new email, it tells me I have 54 new messages. So, I go, click "Mark all messages as read" then the next time I get an email, it says 55 new messages.. and so on.. this happening to anyone else?
I just tried it with my K9 - I had 4 new messages, clicked Mark all messages as read, and it cleared them all.....that's a weird problem you're having.

However, I am having a different sort of one. For example, if I take a picture, and send it to my Photobucket account, if I send it using K9, it never gets there, but if I send it to Photobucket using the stock GMail it goes. Am I missing a setting on K9?

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I havent tried sending straight to photobucket yet, was using their app, but that was to big so I got rid of it. Now, i uninstalled k9 and was going to reinstall it to see if that did anything, but alas, I dont see it in market now.. just k9 data killer and k9 for pure widgets..sigh

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I havent tried sending straight to photobucket yet, was using their app, but that was to big so I got rid of it. Now, i uninstalled k9 and was going to reinstall it to see if that did anything, but alas, I dont see it in market now.. just k9 data killer and k9 for pure widgets..sigh
Did you by chance use something to fool the Market into thinking you have a 2.1 phone? But, K9 was available back then too, so that's weird it's gone from the market??

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Did you by chance use something to fool the Market into thinking you have a 2.1 phone? But, K9 was available back then too, so that's weird it's gone from the market??

I still have a 2.1 phone, Im not rooted or anything.. and, no other way to say it, the market is screwed up.. did a search for K9 email and 1st 3 results I get are: Fishin 2 Go (Full), Adobe Reader, PicSay Pro and so on.. not even 1 email client with the search that has 'email' in it.. gonna try appbrain.

Edit: Nope, not on appbrain either.. guess its gone.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ok I went to appbrain and listed my apps, saw it listed, clicked on it.. now Ive been on the "Starting download" screen for last few mins.. sigh

Reinstalled.. we see how it works now..

Last edited: