K9 Mail Tutorial

BrettW

Reaction score
I would like to be able to move an E-Mail from my inbox to another folder somewhere else. Is this possible? I have K9 v3001(?). I select a message(s) and go to batch ops, then select move, but nothing happens after that. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks in advance for any help.

If it makes a difference the account is a POP account.

*Edit*
Since posting this originally I went back to my K9 inbox and now the message I was trying to save/move is gone. Unfortunately I wasn't patient enough to try one thing then wait, so I tried both moving and archiving the message. Any idea how to get to an archived message?

janeitzke

Reaction score
I would like to be able to move an E-Mail from my inbox to another folder somewhere else. Is this possible? I have K9 v3001(?). I select a message(s) and go to batch ops, then select move, but nothing happens after that. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks in advance for any help.

If it makes a difference the account is a POP account.

*Edit*
Since posting this originally I went back to my K9 inbox and now the message I was trying to save/move is gone. Unfortunately I wasn't patient enough to try one thing then wait, so I tried both moving and archiving the message. Any idea how to get to an archived message?

I have the same problem. I select the message, tap move and nothing happens. Somebody can help?