[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

Sweet!! Downloaded base and ICS rom can't wait to play with it. Thank you Tho3ry for helping me enjoy my phone and all that butter.

Sent from my Xoom

What will happen if I forgot to remove UNTHROTTLE from my SD card?

LINKS are LIVE!! Get it!! A bug turned up in the AOSP ADD-ON. I will add it when it is fixed. BionicBox is updated. READ THE OP!! and as always... ENJOY AND REPORT!!

Show your love... If you install it... Hit INSTALLED. :)

Thanks!

Been following you on twitter for hours waiting for this, thank you! Donating again shortly ;)

Does it cause any problems if we flash the TPAX before the AOSP / BLUR ADD-ON PAX?

I noticed this, Built Off of 5.8.894 OTA. I'm running 5.7.893. Should I, or do I, need to update anything before flashing?

I'm running purity 2.5 now. Love it!

One more quick question. What exactly is blur?

Been following you on twitter for hours waiting for this, thank you! Donating again shortly ;)

Does it cause any problems if we flash the TPAX before the AOSP / BLUR ADD-ON PAX?

Nope... UI will work for all. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

First off thank you very much Droid Th3ory for putting out all of these great roms.

I was curious if anyone has gotten Moto's Quick Contacts widget to work with any other launcher? It is the only thing from blur that I like and I desperately want it on another launcher. Any help or suggestions would be great!

Sorry if this is a dumb question. What is the process for the unthrottle hack. I removed the folders from both sdcards before I installed the base. The old process i used for purity doesn't work. Can someone please help. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Geez. You guys are KILLING ME!! Somebody post some PICs already!! :crazy:

Just wanted to say fantastic job. Tried the XOOM pack. Its great just one thing the black text in textmessages is really hard to read. That's the only thing I have noticed. Great job.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Another winning ROM! This should suffice until ICS hits. My Bionic thanks you.

I have the text issues in messaging and the weird ass dialer in ICS all set. I will upload the UI's

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

All ui's are updated in the op... And ic3br3ad has been added. :_) wipe cache and dalvik, flash it

All ui's are updated in the op... And ic3br3ad has been added. :_) wipe cache and dalvik, flash it

the wife is going to totally freAk Dude! I'll pass on her love! Making her new bionic A xmas to remember, lol...

Living on the edge!

Back